Tuesday, June 29, 2010

This or That

I really love Sephora but no one can walk in there without spending at least 50 dollars and lets face it; for makeup that's crazy money.  One of my favorite brands they sell there is NARS, it is fantastic quality and has such a wide range of products that are great for anyone of any age.   Despite how much I love them some times I just can't bring myself to shell out the extra cash.  To save you and myself money I have found the exact products for soooo much less.
Above is a beautiful nature eye shadow in Nepals and will run you 23 bucks.  That's a lot of an eyeshadow but it's a beautiful color.  Now I like a lot of us have a zillion eye shadows in the same color so I have found the same thing for a fraction of the price.  Below is Revlon's Satin eye shadow in Nude Slip and can be bought at any drug store. 


Now my find find has to be the best steal ever.  NARS has a high lighting bronzer that has a blush in it (above).  I looooove it.  It cost 36 dollars, that's a lot for a bronzer.  Now while I was in the most amazing place in the world; Target, I found this EXACT compact for check this out 3 DOLLARS!  It is made by ELF and it is wonderful.  They look more alike in person than in the photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment