Friday, July 9, 2010

Scallop Please!

I love the soft feminine feel of a scallop trim.  Summer is also the best time for such a lovely detail because it embodies the , like I mentioned before, the soft feel that only a summer night's breeze can create. 

This first piece is a GORG clutch that is wonderfully done in my favorite color, mint.  This clutch is not only fabulous but it is also on sale for 20 Euro from French Connection.


My heart stops and this is loooove.  This is the most amazing swimsuit I've seen thus far and my loves at Chloe have made it.  The only down fall is Chloes only down fall the price, $205.

These shorts also done by my favorite Chloe are perfect.  They can be dressed up or down and are perfect for any summers day or night.  They have a price tag of a whooping $206.50.

These shoes are darling!  They are made by Charlotter Olympia and cost 635 Euros.

No comments:

Post a Comment