Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Rant

I go on a lot of rants about many different things, and within these rants are lots and lots and lots of cursing.  I've got a mouth on me and if I had a dollar for every time my boyfriend shook his head at me and told me to watch my mouth I'd be rich.  I don't think he knew I was a part time sailor when he met me.  Now usually my ranting doesn't go anywhere but this one is.  Speaking of sailors lets look at some adorable sailor inspired swimsuits!(I don't know if that transition makes sense to anyone but me, but I'm gonna go with it)
 Now this doozy is from Agent Provocateur; yes I know scandalous. 
You can get this ADORABLE suit at http://www.hipsterchic.com/retro-sailor-swimsuit/  and is a lot more wearable than the first one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment